| Posted by
ASP.Net, ASP.Net Tips, ASP.Net Tutorials
In IIS 6, for me, at least, it was very easy to change or assign the Application Pool for my ASP.Net application, but in IIS7, it’s a little klunky, to say the least (IMHO). So, here’s a run-down of how to do it.
- Open IIS7, and click on the Application Pools node in the Connections pane and select the Pool you want to use.
- In the Actions pane (on the right), click on ‘View Applications
- Then, in the middle pane, you should see a list of applications.
- If not, click on the ‘Remove Filter’ link at the top.
- Select your application, and right-click on it
- Then, choose the ‘Change Application Pool’ menu item.
- In the dialog that comes up, choose the application pool you want to use.
And there you go!